[openstack-dev] [oslo] documentation on using the oslo.db opportunistic test feature

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Feb 23 01:02:34 UTC 2016

Before migrating into oslo.db the opportunistic testing for database
backends was pretty simple. Create an openstack_citest at openstack_citest
pw:openstack_citest and you could get tests running on mysql. This no
longer seems to be the case.

I went digging through the source code a bit and it's not entirely
evident what the new required setup is. Can someone point me to the docs
to use this? Or explain what the setup for local testing is now? We've
got some bugs which expose on mysql and not sqlite in nova that we'd
like to get some test cases written for.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net