[openstack-dev] [Fuel][puppet] Fuel CI for puppet-openstack modules

Igor Belikov ibelikov at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 19 20:15:47 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

I'm glad to announce that Fuel CI for puppet-openstack modules is live and running in it's initial stage, you can look at the builds here[0]. It's running in silent mode now to allow us to gather some results and ensure that everything is running stable, so you won't see any comments in your gerrit reviews just yet.
At this moment it will be useful mostly for Fuel folks only and will help to keep fuel-library working with the changes merged to upstream modules, but I'm sure it won't be long till these jobs will be able to serve puppet-openstack community as well, providing results of deployment tests for every patchset to a number of puppet-openstack modules.
We're running these tests only for the modules used in fuel-library, so the current list of puppet-openstack projects tested by Fuel CI is:
 * puppet-aodh
 * puppet-ceilometer
 * puppet-cinder
 * puppet-glance
 * puppet-ironic
 * puppet-heat
 * puppet-horizon
 * puppet-keystone
 * puppet-murano
 * puppet-neutron
 * puppet-nova
 * puppet-openstacklib
 * puppet-sahara
 * puppet-swift

At this initial stage we're running fuel-library noop tests and same deployment scenarios that are used for fuel-library tests on Fuel CI, but I suppose we'll move to more specific deployment test cases for each module eventually.

[0]https://ci.fuel-infra.org/view/puppet-openstack/
--
Igor Belikov
Fuel CI Engineer