[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] Proposing Angus Salkeld for kolla-core

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Feb 19 18:04:22 UTC 2016

Angus is already in kolla-mesos-core but doesn't have broad ability to approve changes for all of kolla-core.  We agreed by majority vote in Tokyo that folks in kolla-mesos-core that integrated well with the project would be moved from kolla-mesos-core to kolla-core.  Once kolla-mesos-core is empty, we will deprecate that group.

Angus has clearly shown his commitment to Kolla:
He is #9 in reviews for Mitaka and #3 in commits(!) as well as shows a solid PDE of 64 (meaning 64 days of interaction with either reviews, commits, or mailing list participation.

Count my vote as a +1.  If your on the fence, feel free to abstain.  A vote of -1 is a VETO vote, which terminates the voting process.  If there is unanimous approval prior to February 26, or a veto vote, the voting will be closed and appropriate changes made.

Remember now we agreed it takes a majority vote to approve a core reviewer, which means Angus needs a +1 support from at least 6 core reviewers with no veto votes.

Regards,
-steve