[openstack-dev] [oslo] upgrade implications of lots of content in paste.ini

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Feb 18 10:29:44 UTC 2016

Ok, to make sure we all ended up on the same page at the end of this
discussion, this is what I think I heard.

1) oslo.config is about to release with a feature that will make adding
config to paste.ini not needed (i.e.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/265415/ is no longer needed).

2) ideally the cors middleware will have sane defaults for that set of
headers in oslo.config.

3) projects should be able to apply new defaults for these options in
their codebase through a default override process (that is now nicely
documented somewhere... url?)

If I got any of that wrong, please let me know.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net