[openstack-dev] [oslo] upgrade implications of lots of content in paste.ini

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:44:50 UTC 2016

I am very much against adding extra data to paste-ini especially config
data that is consumed by the applications. I generally understand why it
was implemented in the way it has. The oslo_config change that Doug linked
will make this need mostly go away however. I would like to move us towards
not needing the extra config data in paste-ini files and instead rely on
the oslo_config options where possible. There will be exceptions (such a
swift as it doesn't use oslo-config).