[openstack-dev] [fuel] Merge freeze for CI switch to Mitaka

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Wed Feb 17 18:03:20 UTC 2016

BVT for master has been unblocked earlier today, and a custom ISO with
Mitaka packages is passing BVT, so switching to Mitaka will not regress
Fuel CI deployment tests. Lets not make this process more complicated
than it has to be, non-BVT swarm regressions will have to be fixed
either way, and it will be much easier to address them with unfrozen
Mitaka packages repo than with the frozen snapshot of Liberty that we've
been using so far.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko