[openstack-dev] [Neutron]Network software verification survey

Arseniy Zaostrovnykh arseniy.zaostrovnykh at epfl.ch
Wed Feb 17 16:32:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am a PhD student, and I research the possibilities of verification of
a software dataplane applications. In order to maximize the utility of
our efforts for the networking community, our team asks you to answer a
couple of questions about your preferences regarding network
applications verification:

http://goo.gl/cRE0Gy

Please ignore this letter if you already participated in the survey in
December.

This short form should take no more than 2-3 minutes of your time. If
you have any questions, please, e-mail me personally
(arseniy.zaostrovnykh at epfl.ch).

--
Respectfully,
Arseniy.