[openstack-dev] [ironic] [tripleo] [stable] Phasing out old Ironic ramdisk and its gate jobs

Sam Betts (sambetts) sambetts at cisco.com
Wed Feb 17 11:59:11 UTC 2016

My preference is option 4, however with a slight difference, and that is
that we only apply the DIB cap to the job that¹s testing the bash ramdisk.
We can say that the bash ramdisk is deprecated in liberty and will not be
receiving any further updates, so we¹re capping the DIB version, but
because the IPA ramdisks are LTS then we will keep testing latest DIB for
those. WDYT?

Sam