[openstack-dev] [Nova] Update on live migration priority

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 10:24:49 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 04:21:27PM +0000, Murray, Paul (HP Cloud) wrote:
> This time with a tag in case anyone is filtering...

Yep, I was filtering, and would've missed it without your tag. :-)

This is a nice cleanup, as now I can stop traiging countless bugs or
comments on IRC about what flags one ought to set.

Thanks for the overall summary/update!

PS: If it's possible to make your email client wrap long sentences,
please do so, it's a little hard to read.  </me-stops-being-a-pest>

--
/kashyap