[openstack-dev] [Bareon] Weekly update

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Mon Feb 15 10:21:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

After the discussion with some folks, we agreed that it might be useful for
the community to start sending weekly updates on what Bareon team is
working on and what is our progress.

So here is a first weekly update from Bareon team.

1. Data pipelines for Nailgun integration (changing provisioning/deployment
data with extensions), previous week we've had an active discussion, mostly
agreed on implementation, both spec [0] and code [1] are on review.
2. Bugs debugging/reviewing/fixing [2]-[8]
3. Due to bugs not much progress on pluggable do actions this week [9]
4. Dynamic allocation, no progress [10]
5. Engineers from Cray team have 6 features [11] for upstream Bareon,
currently we are trying to figure out what are the best ways to land these
changes.

Thanks,

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/274653/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/272977/