[openstack-dev] [all] tenant vs. project

Ronald Bradford me at ronaldbradford.com
Fri Feb 12 16:32:27 UTC 2016

I am taking on the task in the Oslo Logging/Context projects to ensure
project replaces a deprecated use of tenant.

This includes the end user/operator view of logging configuration options
[1] replacing tenant with project, and RequestContext used across most
projects that has an inconsistent mixture of terms.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.log/opts.html

Ronald Bradford

Web Site: http://ronaldbradford.com
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronaldbradford