[openstack-dev] [infra][keystone][kolla][bandit] linters jobs

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Feb 11 20:26:10 UTC 2016

Andreas,

Totally understand the overload problem with no short-term workarounds.  I
think all engineering in OpenStack is over capacity a bit and folks are
really burning the midnight oil to make sure Mitaka is the best release of
OpenStack yet!

Please feel free to drop by #kolla and ping the core reviewers if you need
any help getting this work reverted until the timing is better.

Regards
-steve