[openstack-dev] [ironic] More midcycle details

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Thu Feb 11 13:20:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Our midcycle is next week! Here's everything you need to know.

First and foremost, please RSVP on the etherpad, and add any topics
(with your name!) that you'd like to discuss.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-mitaka-midcycle

Secondly, here are the time slots we'll be meeting at. All times UTC.
February 16 15:00-20:00
February 17 00:00-04:00
February 17 15:00-20:00
February 18 00:00-04:00
February 18 15:00-20:00
February 19 00:00-04:00

Our regular weekly meeting for February 15 is cancelled.

Communications: we'll be using VOIP, IRC, and etherpad.

The VOIP system is provided by the infra team. We'll be in room 7777.
More details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Conferencing
You may use a telephone or any SIP client to connect.
We will not be officially recording the audio; however do note that I
can't stop anyone from doing so.

We'll be using #openstack-sprint on Freenode for the main IRC channel
for the meetup. Most of us will also be in #openstack-ironic.
Please note that these channels are publically logged.

The main etherpad for the meetup is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-mitaka-midcycle
It also contains all of these details.
We may start additional etherpads for some topics during the meeting;
those will be linked from the main etherpad.

If you need help during the midcycle, here's a good list of people to
ping in IRC, who will be at most of the time slots:
* jroll (me)
* devananda
* jlvillal
* TheJulia

If you have any questions or comments, please reply to this email or
ping me directly in IRC.

Hope to see you all there! :)

// jim