[openstack-dev] [all] [tc] "No Open Core" in 2016

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Feb 11 09:31:42 UTC 2016

On 02/08/2016 09:54 PM, Flavio Percoco wrote:
> Would our votes change if Poppy had support for OpenCDN (imagine it's being
> maintained) even if that solution is terrible?

Let's say it was doing that, and spawning instances containing OpenCDN
running on a multi-datacenter OpenStack deployment, then IMO it would be
a good candidate.

Oh, that, and ... not using CassandraDB. And yes, this thread is a good
place to have this topic. I'm not sure who replied to me this thread
wasn't the place to discuss it: I respectfully disagree, since it's
another major blocker, IMO as important, if not more, as using a free
software CDN solution.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)