[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Mitaka Infra Sprint

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Feb 9 22:53:41 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Joshua Hesketh <joshua.hesketh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> As discussed during the infra-meeting on Tuesday, the infra team will be
> holding a mid-cycle sprint to focus on infra-cloud.

Some of this was covered at our meeting today[0] but I wanted to
repeat and add a couple other things I was able to learn by making
some calls and writing emails today:

If you're not renting a car, all three of the hotels listed on the
InfraMitakaSprint wiki page[1] offer a local shuttle service that will
take you anywhere within 3-5 miles, which includes the HPE office.
You'll need to speak with hotel registration/concierge to arrange drop
off/pick up each day, and you'll probably want to do this the night
before to confirm availability. Airport transport-wise, you should
also book the shuttle service in advance if you haven't already (I've
added some links on the wiki).

In addition to a catered lunch each day, we will also be provided with
morning coffee, tea and light breakfast items and 3PM coffee, tea and
snacks. I've notified them about the dietary restrictions that people
have included when they registered.

As I mentioned at the meeting, if anyone has any other questions or
concerns that I should pass along to our hosts, just let me know and
I'll hunt down an answer.

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2016/infra.2016-02-09-19.02.html
[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/InfraMitakaSprint