[openstack-dev] Proposed Agenda for Kolla Midcycle

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Feb 9 06:58:22 UTC 2016

Hey folks,

The agenda generation happened approximately a month ago over a 3 week period, and then was voted on. I left the actual creation of the agenda until today in case any last minute pressing issues came in.  I took some suggestions from the copious notes in the Etherpad regarding pair programming for 80 minutes for upgrades and knocking out some reviews related only to upgrades.

The agenda is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-mitaka-midcycle

Please don't edit the agenda - we can discuss in the morning and see if it needs fine tuning to fit folks schedules and come to a common agreement as a group.

Folks on the west coast need to leave around 3:30-4:00PM (me included) on Wednesday to catch flights home which get them in at midnight ftl.  The midcycle can continue past this time, but please close up shop at 5pm and make copious notes for the folks that are on budget constraints.

Ryan, if your up for facilitating Thursday from 3:30 onward and you will be here, I think that makes sense :)

Regards
-steve