[openstack-dev] [Docs] Changes for OpenStack API guides

Smigiel, Dariusz dariusz.smigiel at intel.com
Fri Feb 5 15:50:25 UTC 2016

Hello Anne,
I'm working on "moving to Keystone v3 API" spec for Neutron [1].
HenryG mentioned, that in next release or so, there will be change how to describe changes connected to API [2].
In spec I'm mentioning, that some changes are required to Networking API v2 [3], so would like to know, how it supposed to be handled.

If you could point me to some place where I can find extra info about changes, It would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Dariusz (dasm) Smigiel

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/257362/
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-January/083670.html