[openstack-dev] [QA][Neutron] IPv6 related intermittent test failures

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:09:47 UTC 2016

Folks,

We have some IPv6 related bugs [1,2,3] that have been lingering for some
time now. They have been hurting the gate (e.g. [4] the most recent
offending failure) and since it looks like they have been without owners
nor a plan of action for some time, I made the hard decision of skipping
them [5] ahead of the busy times ahead.

Now one might argue that skipping them is counterproductive because it may
allow other regressions to sneak in, but I am hoping that this
controversial action will indeed smoke out the right folks.

Comments welcome.

Regards,
Armando

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1477192