[openstack-dev] [release][oslo][all] oslo.context 2.0.0 release (mitaka)

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 20:25:19 UTC 2016

(I added [all] to the topic)

Hi,

Le 02/02/2016 17:20, davanum at gmail.com a écrit :
> We are thrilled to announce the release of:
> oslo.context 2.0.0: Oslo Context library
> (...)
> 4a8a1df Fix request_id type on Python 3: use text (Unicode)

This change is a deliberate incompatible change in the API, but only on
Python 3. If you notice any recent failure related to oslo.context (2.0)
on Python 3, please bug me! I will investigate the issue.

I analyzed the code of all OpenStack applications and prepared the code
of some applications in master and liberty to avoid any gate failure.
But shit happens ;-)

Hopefully, this change should fix oslo.log on Python 3.

Victor