[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Fuel UI] Node role list grouping

Julia Aranovich jkirnosova at mirantis.com
Tue Feb 2 12:27:05 UTC 2016

I support Vitaly's proposal with 'base' group name instead of 'controller'.
So, now we have the following suggestion for role list grouping:

BASE: controller, detach-* plugin roles, murano (if it will go to plugin)
COMPUTE: compute, virt, compute-vmware, ironic
STORAGE: cinder, cinder-block-device, cinder-vmware, ceph-osd
OTHER: base-os, mongo, zabbix