[openstack-dev] Django

Sandeep Makhija sandeep.makhija at nectechnologies.in
Mon Feb 1 10:56:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have been trying to fix a bug in horizon but I am a beginner in Django and couldn't get my way through this code.

Could somebody please help me with it? Below given are the details of what I am looking for.

Subnet Details Page
In the kilo release, the form 'action' for edit and delete subnet is to be edited. Screenshot attached for the same.

The views.py & urls.py in /usr/share/openstack-dashboard/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/project/networks/ and /subnets/ have no reference to this form variable.

Can somebody kindly help me with being able to change the form action variable.

Regards,
Sandeep Makhija
+91-7406295979

DISCLAIMER:
intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or NEC or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of NEC or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. .