[openstack-dev] [Cinder] the spec of Add-ServiceGroup-using-Tooz

dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn
Mon Feb 1 06:43:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

    I proposed the spec of Add-ServiceGroup-using-Tooz in Ciner[1].

    Project doctor[2] in OPNFV community is its upstream.
    The goal of this project is to build fault management and maintenance
framework for high availability of Network Services on top of virtualized
infrastructure.
    The key feature is immediate notification of unavailability of
virtualized resources from VIM, to process recovery of VNFs on them.

    But in Cinder, the service reports it's status with a delay. So I
proposed adding Tooz as cinder ServiceGroup driver to report the service
states without a dely.

    I'm a new in Cinder. :) So I wants to invite some Cinder exports to
discuss the spec in the doctor's weekly meeting at 14:00 on Tuesday this
week. Is anyone interested in it? Thanks~

[1]https://review.openstack.org/#/c/258968/
[2]https://wiki.opnfv.org/doctor

董文娟   Wenjuan Dong
控制器四部 / 无线产品   Controller Dept Ⅳ. / Wireless Product Operation

上海市浦东新区碧波路889号中兴通讯D3
D3, ZTE, No. 889, Bibo Rd.
T: +86 021 85922    M: +86 13661996389
E: dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn
www.ztedevice.com

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.