[openstack-dev] [nova][placement] Interested in getting involved in placement API coding?

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:55:23 UTC 2016

Hi folks, happy holidays from the placement team :)

I created a bug/feature request today for some new API functionality in
the placement REST API:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1653122

It's low-hanging fruit and should be a relatively straightforward way
for a newcomer to the placement service inside Nova to get involved in
development and learn about the placement API.

First come, first served :)

I'm around on IRC if anyone has questions or wants to chat about the work.

Best,
-jay