[openstack-dev] [L2-Gateway] RPM packaging and Agent configuration

Thomas Bechtold tbechtold at suse.com
Fri Dec 23 07:55:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 04:16:28PM +0100, Ricardo Noriega De Soto wrote:
> Thanks a lot Ofer!!
>
> Just one more question, the command to start the agent is fine, but, do we
> need to include the l2gateway_plugin.ini to Neutron server???

with a recent oslo.config, you can just drop a config snippet into
/etc/neutron/neutron-server.conf.d/ . But that only works if
neutron-server does not override the default config dirs while starting
(so *no* --config-dir must be given).

Also it would be nice if you could propose your spec file to the
rpm-packaging project (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Rpm-packaging ).

Best,

Tom