[openstack-dev] [neutron][dragonflow] advertise_mtu option to be removed

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 11:38:01 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I plan to remove the deprecated advertise_mtu option with
https://review.openstack.org/413567

I checked projects still using the option, and the only project to be hit
by the change seems to be dragonflow. I proposed a fix at:
https://review.openstack.org/414047

Please make sure that your plugin does not access the option
programatically, otherwise your plugin may break after we land the neutron
patch. If you have more related patches for your project, please reuse the
topic:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:advertise-mtu-removal

We will also announce the patch on one of next team meetings.

Thanks,
Ihar