[openstack-dev] [ceilometer]

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Dec 21 16:37:15 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 22 2016, 刘瀚檄 wrote:

Hi Hanxi!

> Third, I have taken some questions into consideration:
> (1)
> Previous gnocchi configure:
>

> [dispatcher_gnocchi]
> filter_service_activity = False
> archive_policy = low
>

> I want to make sure whether we still need configure in ceilometer.conf
> as previous.

Yes, that should not change.

> (2)
> Refer to panko:
>
> [default]
> event_dispatchers = panko
>

> Where to configure panko dispatcher next? in pipline?
> If we remove collector, I'm sure something in panko need to be changed.

Yeah, I guess it'll be using direct:// or something like that to
directly talk to the dispatcher code without using the collector.

> Fourth, remove collector code. It will make many tests all of a sudden
> failure, so we have change the test suites. At the same time, we should
> add some integration tests to confirm these changes won't make the whole
> project gets stuck.

We have a whole integration test with Heat+Ceilometer+Aodh+Gnocchi, if
anything is broken when removing the collector in this deployment, we'll
know.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou