[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Retiring ironic-webclient

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:34:41 UTC 2016

As discussed at the last summit during the contributor meet-up, as well as during today’s Ironic team meeting[0], we will be retiring the ironic-webclient. This is due to a number of factors, the largest being that the primary contributor has changed positions and is no longer contributing, nor does he have any interest in continuing to develop or maintain the ironic-webclient. Beyond that, no contributions have landed in the last six months, nor has there ever been an official release of the ironic-webclient.  This should not be confused with ironic-ui which is a horizon plug-in.

Since there have been no releases, nor objections thus far, I will begin the process of retiring ironic-webclient this week.

-Julia

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ironic/2016/ironic.2016-12-19-17.00.log.html