[openstack-dev] [neutron] proposing Miguel Lavalle as neutron core and Brian Haley as L3 Lt

Vasudevan, Swaminathan (PNB Roseville) swaminathan.vasudevan at hpe.com
Fri Dec 16 01:44:59 UTC 2016

+1

From: Armando M. [mailto:armamig at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:15 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [neutron] proposing Miguel Lavalle as neutron core and Brian Haley as L3 Lt

Hi neutrinos,

Miguel Lavalle has been driving the project forward consistently and reliably. I would like to propose him to be entrusted with +2/+A rights in the areas he's been most prolific, which are L3 and DHCP.

At the same time, I'd like to propose Brian Haley as our next Chief L3 Officer. Both of them have worked with Carl Baldwin extensively and that can only be a guarantee of quality.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/411531/