[openstack-dev] [neutron] multinode CI jobs in the gate

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:23:45 UTC 2016

Hi Neutrinos,

Infra patch proposed in [1] got me thinking again about what we shall do
when it comes to multinode testing in the gate and how to focus our testing
and CI efforts upstream going forward. My line of thinking has always been
that multinode resources should be devoted to configurations whose coverage
fully benefit from the inherent nature of the distributed deployment, and
that means giving priority to DVR+HA and demote other configurations that
use centralized routing.

I know that some of you in team have worked on this, but I am a bit behind
on the latest status update. Any good soul willing to bring a strapped (for
time) PTL up to speed?

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/411263/