[openstack-dev] [kolla][tc] Video Meetings - input requested

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Dec 14 20:55:17 UTC 2016

On 2016-12-14 14:37:26 -0600 (-0600), Ian Cordasco wrote:
> From: Michał Jastrzębski <inc007 at gmail.com>
[...]
> > Ian, you mentioned that gerrit as outcome of hangout violates 4
> > opens...how?
>
> The artifacts of any meeting should include meeting notes. IRC
> meetings have this autogenerated for us.
[...]

Another excellent example of this is design summit sessions. Not
everyone can manage to attend in person, and remote involvement of
more than one or two additional participants can be extremely
challenging. We do, however, have an expectation that there are
summaries of those discussions published to our mailing lists so
that those who were excluded from the initial conversation can see
what was discussed and follow up with feedback of their own there.
--
Jeremy Stanley