[openstack-dev] [release] Release management team draft logo

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Dec 2 13:52:03 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Steve Martinelli's message of 2016-12-02 08:04:51 -0500:
> A bit of colour should will go a long way here, black and brown would help
> make it more obvious (IMO).

Yes, Heidi's email does say this is the version without color. There are
some very subtle grey patches that line up with what I expect to see for
markings on a border collie, so I'm tentatively OK with this pending
seeing the color version.

Doug