[openstack-dev] [kolla][tc] Video Meetings - input requested

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Wed Dec 14 03:43:34 UTC 2016

On Dec 12, 2016, at 10:30 PM, Steven Dake (stdake) <stdake at cisco.com> wrote:

> The issue raised is they violate the 4 opens.

Not necessarily. If you have regular planning meetings and discussions in an open manner as prescribed, an occasional conference to discuss a particular matter is not a "violation". What if someone in your office is working on OpenStack too, and you meet in the hallway and discuss something technical? Does that violate the 4 Opens?

I think we have to balance realism with idealism.

-- Ed Leafe