[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] New extensions for HAProxy driver based LBaaSv2

Bartek Żurawski bartekzurawski1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:47:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

Just to be sure about adding new feature to lbaas, should we still
proposing new features like this proposed by Zhi to neutron/lbaas
or already to Octavia ?

@Zhi, yep I like those two extensions it will be very helpful for LB.
Have you already do something with that, or for now you just asking
for opinion ?

Bartek