[openstack-dev] Stuart McLaren stepping down from Glance core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:25:07 UTC 2016

Stuart McLaren has communicated to me that he's no longer able to commit
time to working on Glance, and he's stepping down from the core
reviewers' team.  I'd like to thank Stuart for all his past service to
Glance, which has been substantial ... he'll be much missed.  I'd
particularly like to thank him for his last review on [0], which was an
announced Glance priority for Ocata - Stuart was seriously fulfilling
his duties as a core reviewer right until the end.

I'm really sorry to see Stuart move on, and hope that at some point in
the future he'll find time to work on Glance again.  We can always use
someone with his technical acumen and collegial attitude!

(Hopefully Stuart will be able to send his own note soon, but he's
having some problems with his emails being rejected from the ML at the
moment.)

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/331489/