[openstack-dev] [kuryr] Dec 14th kuryr-kubernetes syncup

Antoni Segura Puimedon celebdor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:49:20 UTC 2016

Hi fellow kuryrs!

December 14th at 11:00 UTC we'll be having a video meeting [1] to sync
about the current Kubernetes integration. There is an etherpad for the
topics that we'll be covering [2]. Feel free to add topics and +1 the
topics that you want to have discussion on.

The objective of the meeting is to come to decision about short term design
and implementation. If there is time, we'll also kick off design talk on
some longer term items.

Regards,

Toni

[1]