[openstack-dev] [Vitrage] [Aodh] Vitrage – Aodh Integration

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Dec 8 12:26:42 UTC 2016

On Wed, Dec 07 2016, Weyl, Alexey (Nokia - IL) wrote:

Hi Alexey,

> We are starting to work on the following BP proposal: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/408060/
>
> In this regard, I have two questions:
> 1. What should this new alarm be called?

Ah naming things, the biggest problem in CS. Well I'd pick "manual" as a
name to indicate that nothing is done by Aodh evaluator. Thoughts?

> 2. As I'm new in Aodh, do you have any pointers or suggestions about where to start?

Not really, though deploying it and using it is probably a good start.
The spec you started is a good idea to lay out your thoughts and will
help us understand and point any issue we may have missed.

I'll review your spec ASAP.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou