[openstack-dev] [all][stable][ptls] Tagging liberty as EOL

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Dec 8 04:58:57 UTC 2016

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 01:35:48PM +1100, Tony Breeds wrote:

> I'll batch the removal of the stable/liberty branches between Nov 28th and Dec
> 3rd (UTC+1100).  Then during Decemeber I'll attempt to cleanup zuul/layout.yaml
> to remove liberty exclusions and jobs.

This took longer as there are a few repos that are scheduled for EOL that were a
little problematic during the kilo cycle.  I've updated the list at [1]

Can the infra team please run eol_branch.sh [2] over the repos listed at that
URL [1] and flagged with 'Please EOL'.  The others will need to be done later.

eol_branch.sh needs just the repo names what can be generated with something like:
    URL=https://gist.githubusercontent.com/tbreeds/93cd346c37aa46269456f56649f0a4ac/raw/liberty_eol_data.txt
    eol_branch.sh REPOS=$(curl -s $URL | awk '/Please EOL/ {print $1}')

The data format is a balance between human and machine readable.

Yours Tony.

[1] https://gist.github.com/tbreeds/93cd346c37aa46269456f56649f0a4ac#file-liberty_eol_data-txt
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/release-tools/tree/eol_branch.sh