[openstack-dev] [all] Ocata Bugsmash

Liyongle (Fred) liyongle at huawei.com
Wed Dec 7 03:53:54 UTC 2016

Hi Sean,

Thanks again for your contribution to this Bug Smash in China. This was the 5th Smash in China and this activity will continue in each release cycle.

Hope more and more engineers and companies could join the activities. If we can work in the same week, the activity will be more productive.

Best Regards.

Fred (李永乐)