[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] New extensions for HAProxy driver based LBaaSv2

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:06:42 UTC 2016

Hi, all

I am considering add some new extensions for HAProxy driver based Neutron
LBaaSv2.

Extension 1, multi subprocesses supported. By following this document[1], I
think we can let our HAProxy based LBaaSv2 support this feature. By adding
this feature, we can enhance loadbalancers performance.

Extension 2, http keep-alive supported. By following this document[2], we
can make our loadbalancers more effective.

Any comments are welcome!

Thanks
Zhi Chang

[1]: http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/1.6/configuration.html#cpu-map