[openstack-dev] [qa] [openstack-health] Avoid showing non-official projects failure ratios

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Dec 2 09:03:41 UTC 2016

Ken'ichi Ohmichi wrote:
> Hi QA-team,
>
> In the big-tent policy, we continue creating new projects.
> On the other hand, some projects became non-active.
> That seems natural thing.
>
> Now openstack-health[1] shows non-active project as 100% failure ratio
> on "Project Status".
> The project has became non-official since
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/324412/
> So I feel it is nice to have black-list or something to make it
> disappear from the dashboard for concentrating on active projects'
> failures.
>
> Any thoughts?

Yes, I totally agree we should only list active official projects in
there, otherwise long-dead things like Cue will make the view look bad.
Looks like the system adds new ones but does not remove anything ? It
should probably take its list from [1].

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml

--