[openstack-dev] [keystone] team logo (initial draft)

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Fri Dec 2 08:35:27 UTC 2016

Hi Morgan,
I don’t know if the illustrator meant to hide a keystone in the illustration, or if you just saw one, but either way that’s brilliant! And don’t worry - these will definitely get color, but right now we’re submitting gray versions for review because it speeds the process (gets it out of the illustrators’ hands faster). I promise you’ll get color in the final product.

Thanks for replying!