[openstack-dev] [All][neutron-vpnaas] Finish test job transition to Ubuntu Xenial

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Dec 1 15:45:57 UTC 2016

On 11/15/2016 12:30 AM, Clark Boylan wrote:
 > [...]
> Just a friendly reminder that this is still happening. We will be
> updating any jobs running on Trusty that should be running on Xenial on
> December 6th. I have seen a few projects jump on this and start making
> the necessary changes. Thank you for doing that!

The rally team has been updating jobs and neutron-vpnaas does not work
for them since xenial now uses strongswan instead of openswan.

They have disabled vpnaas now:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/403493/4

vpnaas team, you will have to fix your setup so that your plugin works
with Xenial! Would be great if you could do this before Tuesday - you
might not be able to merge anything after the switch to Xenial,

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)