[openstack-dev] [glance] Reviews in queue for newton-3

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:57:37 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've proposed a release patch up [1] where I am collecting all the
reviews that are in queue and you'd like them in Newton 3. Please leave
a comment up there and I will try to get to reviewing it soon. Based on
the progress, time available, freeze, etc. a determination about the
feasibility of it making into Newton will be done and if the review link
is posted on it in the next 4 hours, you'd expect a note on it
indicating if it will make it or otherwise.

Thanks for your co-operation and appreciate all the help in setting up
Newton release!

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/363930/

Nikhil