[openstack-dev] [Horizon] [FFE] Horizon Profiler feature (and openstack/osprofiler integration)

David Lyle dklyle0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:52:05 UTC 2016

As a developer feature, I would vote for merging in early Ocata rather
than as a FFE. Since the potential risk is to users and operators and
they won't generally benefit from the feature, I don't see the upside
outweighing the potential risk.  It's not a localized change either.

That said, I think the profiler work will be extremely valuable in
Ocata and beyond. Thanks for your continued efforts on bringing it to
life.

David