[openstack-dev] [kolla][osic] OSIC cluster ready with CentOS

Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot) vhosakot at cisco.com
Mon Aug 29 22:45:15 UTC 2016

Hi Kollagues,

Scenario # 11 (fio_many_osd) ended successfully.  Daviey and I installed
CentOS on all the 130 target nodes in the OSIC cluster today.  We also:

1.  Deleted all the Ubuntu images and volumes on the deploy node
(729494-comp-s3500-002).
2.  Cleaned up /var/lib/docker on the deploy node.
3.  Started building kolla CentOS source images.
4.  Updated the cobbler profile and cobbler kickstart for CentOS.

The same kolla-ansible inventory file used for Ubuntu testing can be
used for CentOS as well.  Once the images are built, we can run tests on
CentOS before handing the OSIC cluster back tomorrow.

Regards,
Vikram Hosakote
IRC:  vhosakot