[openstack-dev] [release][barbican][cinder][cloudkitty][ironic][magnum][monasca][searchlight][senlin][solum][swift][tripleo][watcher][winstackers] tags needed to be considered part of Newton

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Aug 29 19:37:57 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 10:50:27AM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> We have several projects using the cycle-with-intermediary release
> model for which we have not had any releases yet this cycle. Please
> consider a release this week, and be aware that we need a release
> by the final deadline in order to consider these projects as part
> of Newton (see [1] for details).
>
> Thanks,
> Doug
>

> python-barbicanclient
> python-brick-cinderclient-ext

Since this is an extension to python-cinderclient, we treat this the
same and have the same release deadline for client libraries. I plan on
requesting a final Newton release for this along with
python-cinderclient this week. It just doesn't have enough activity to
have needed a release any earlier.