[openstack-dev] [release][barbican][cinder][cloudkitty][ironic][magnum][monasca][searchlight][senlin][solum][swift][tripleo][watcher][winstackers] tags needed to be considered part of Newton

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Mon Aug 29 15:29:25 UTC 2016

Thanks, Doug.

We are planning to tag Searchlight and Searchlight-UI later this week.

-Travis

On 8/29/16, 8:50 AM, "Doug Hellmann" <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

    We have several projects using the cycle-with-intermediary release
    model for which we have not had any releases yet this cycle. Please
    consider a release this week, and be aware that we need a release
    by the final deadline in order to consider these projects as part
    of Newton (see [1] for details).

    Thanks,
    Doug

    python-barbicanclient