[openstack-dev] [kolla][oisc] scenario #5 running

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Sat Aug 27 20:20:36 UTC 2016

Scenario #6 is running – should finish in 4-6 hours.

Regards
-steve

From: Steven Dake <stdake at cisco.com<mailto:stdake at cisco.com>>
Date: Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 4:34 AM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [kolla][oisc] scenario #5 running

Hey folks,

I didn't undo any of what Dave did to the cluster.  I wrote a simple shell script to run time on all of the operations.  We will be doing the same thing for liberty and mitaka.  I expect the test of all operations will take about 40 minutes to 2 hours.

Full instructions are on the tmux screen for scenario 6 when scenario 5 finishes.  Note you will need to undo the things Dave has done.  Ping me if you have questions on irc if you get to it before I do.

Regards
-steve