[openstack-dev] [kolla] OSIC scale testing

Dave McCowan (dmccowan) dmccowan at cisco.com
Sat Aug 27 02:20:19 UTC 2016

Steve and I just setup and kicked off Scenario #4.
The Rally test suite is running now.

This is "Fourth Deployment" from https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-N-midcycle-osic
This deployment is with two VIPs and TLS is configured on the external VIP.
Nodes: 3 control, 12 storage (with ceph), 100 compute.
Using OVS.

We changed:
   rally.git/rally_openstack.conf  (adding TLS)
   /etc/kolla/globals.yml  (adding TLS, changing internal VIP to .201, adding external VIP, changing to OVS)
   /etc/kolla/admin-openrc.sh (adding TLS)

So, whoever runs scenario #5 should double check those files match what you need.

--Dave McCowan