[openstack-dev] [api] [all] New landing page for API docs collection

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Fri Aug 26 21:57:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I've put together a solution for your review to replace
developer.openstack.org/api-ref.html with a new landing page. My idea is to
repurpose this page: http://developer.openstack.org/api-guide/quick-start/
as a collection point for all the API information. Once this lands, I will
redirect developer.openstack.org/api-ref.html to this new page.

Review is here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/361480/

Some projects are not in the list due to not having an API reference page
that is published to developer.openstack.org. Top of mind are cinder and
telemetry as you're super close and only need a little bit more work to get
over the line. I'm happy to get you where you want to be, just let me know
what you need.

Let me know your thoughts on how to get all the APIs in a single page as a
good starting point for consumers.
Thanks,
Anne

--